Join us on Thursday, January 25, 2018 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the Fitchburg Library, 5530 Lacy Road, for Fitchburg’s "Sustainable You" Workshop. The workshop features tips on eating smart and being active in the New Year, and other ideas for improving your health. Enjoy FREE healthy pizza choices from Ian’s Pizza.
• Meal planning and grocery lists
• Reading food labels and comparing brands
• Shopping for healthy foods on a budget
• Quick, healthy meal preparation
• Easy strategies for getting active for people with busy schedules
For more information, visit Green Fitchburg's website at: www.fitchburgwi.gov/2336/18522/Green-Fitchburg-Events. In an effort to reduce the use of plastic bags, the Resource Conservation Commission requests that participants bring a gently used reusable bags or paper bags in good condition to the event to be donated to local grocery stores.
Need a ride to the library? Try Fitchburg’s new Ride Share option. For details, visit: Richwoodtransport.com/Fitchburg-rideshare