Fish Hatchery Road Reconstruction (C)
Stay connected throughout the road construction project!
2020 Alternate Bicycle Route (signed)
2020 Alternate Bicycle Route Map (clean)
2021 Alternate Bicycle Route (signed)
2021 Alternate Bicycle Route Map (clean)
- Const Stage B Overall, 9-Springs to Traceway
- Const Stage B Traceway to Pike @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Const Stage B Pike to Beltline
- Const Stage B Greenway, Stage C Overall
- Const Stage C Traceway to Post
- Const Stage C Post to Beltline
- Const Stage C Greenway, Stage D Overall
- Const Stage D Brendan to Caddis
- Const Stage D Caddis to Traceway
- Const Stage F Overall and McKee
- Const Stage F McKee to Caddis
- Const Stage F Caddis to Traceway @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Helping you survive and thrive (Under Construction)
While the project might be different, the principals are the same to help you plan for construction. Check back often to see what updates have been made.
The Public Informational meeting for Fish Hatchery Road 3/12/2020
The presentation was streamed live from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm on March 12, 2020. A link to the recorded presentation and Q/A session is available HERE.
Questions related to this matter can be directed to the City Public Works Department at 608-270-4260, or email@example.com or to Cindy Jaggi, Business Outreach Manager, 608-712-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Contacts||Roles and Responsibilities|
|City of Fitchburg Construction Manager|
Bill Balke, P.E.
|Fish Hatchery Road Business Outreach Manager|
Cindy Jaggi, MBA
|FHR Onsite Construction Manager|
Jesse Schreiner, P.E.