Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Unemployment COVID-19 Public Information - A FAQ page from Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development for people laid off during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19 - Compiled by UW-Extension. (Spanish translation is in the works.)
- Coronavirus Information and Resources - Compiled by 211 Wisconsin. Call '211' or Text your zip code to '898211' for assistance. (Help available in 180 languages).
- Protect yourself financially from the impact of the coronavirus (English) - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Proteja sus finanzas del impacto del coronavirus (Español) - Oficina para la Protección Financiera del Consumidor (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- *New* Got Resume Builder is a free resume builder service to help you create a professional resume. (You must create a free account on GotResumeBuilder.com to access this tool).
Information for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Services - US Small Business Administration
- Preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Farms - UW Extension Farm Management
*Resource list compiled courtesy of Mark Jochem, SCLS Workforce Development Specialist.