Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
Using the Library
- Answers to kids health questions.
CDC Kids' Quest
- Go on quests to learn more about health and disabilities.
PBS Parents- Emotions and Self-Awareness
- Helping kids 2-8 develop a toolkit to better handle the ups and downs of life.
BAM! Body and Mind
- Find information and games about health, fitness, nutrition, safety, and peer pressure. Site powered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Find out what to do if you or someone you know is being bullied.
- Yoga and mindfulness through storytelling.
- Engaging movement and mindfulness videos for kids.
America's Test Kitchen for Kids
-provides recipes and cooking activities for kids
Art & Music
English & Language Arts
Government, Flags & Maps
Follow Fitchburg Library:
Back to Top
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow