Dust off your bike and pump up those tires -- biking is no longer just a warm-weather pursuit. Riders of all abilities are encouraged to attend.
• Learn how to dress for cold weather riding
• Check out bikes and cold weather gear
• Share tips for riding safely in snow and ice
• Talk about winter commuting tips and routes
• Take a “winter bike” out for a test ride (weather permitting)
• Bring your bike along and learn some maintenance tips
• Prepare for Winter Bike To Work Day on February 17, 2016
• Enjoy free pizza compliments of Pizza Hut
This event is sponsored by the City of Fitchburg’s Resource Conservation Commission and Fitchburg Cycles with support from Fitchburg Bicycling Advocates and Pizza Hut.